After morning exercise it is nice to have a nourishing breakfast. This breakfast bowl is rich in protein and beneficial fats thanks to quinoa, avocado and olive oil. It is also quick to prepare if you have boiled to quinoa the night before. You will only need to assemble the ingredients in the dish.
Ingredients for 1 bowl:
- 75 gr quinoa
- half avocado
- 50 gr of boiled chickpeas
- 100 gr cherry tomatoes
- half cucumber
- 20 gr feta cheese
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Wash the quinoa in order to get rid of the bitter taste
- Put the quinoa in a saucepan, cover with water and boil for 16 minutes
- In a serving bowl put the quinoa in the middle and arrange all the other toppings around it. Add some olive oil.