In whichever climate you live on our beautiful blue planet, a hearty soup made of homemade broth is a beautiful source of minerals. Homemade broth is full of magnesium, potassium, calcium and sodium, minerals that are useful to our body.
So if you wish to recharge your batteries follow the recipe below:
Ingredients for 2 bowls of soup:
- 8 chicken wings (or a chicken carcass)
- 200 gr of pork meat on the bone
- 1 carrot
- a daikon radish
- an onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- a bay leaf
- 2 chilies
- 10 kaffir leaves
- a galangal root
- Wash all ingredients thoroughly
- Peel the onion and the garlic cloves
- Put everything in a pan and cover with cold water
- boil in low heat for 2-3 hours.
It is ready.
You can enjoy this broth with rice noodles or any other type of noodles you favor. You can add a variety of toppings.
Here the soup is served with shredded cabbage, Chinese broccoli, baby kale, minced pork, chili flakes and mustard greens.