Thai cuisine reserves a special place for rice. Khao pad is one of the many rice dishes that you may enjoy in Thailand.
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- 80 gr short grained cooked rice
- half diced carrot
- 3-5 white cabbage leaves roughly chopped
- 1 egg
- 2-3 limes
- 3 tbs fish sauce
- a few slices of chilli
- 1 spring onion
- cooking oil
- Heat a wok on high temperature. When the wok is very hot add 2 tbs of cooking oil.
- Add the cabbage, the chilli and the carrot.
- Once the vegetables had taken some colour and are glossy add the rice and stir in high temperature. Turn off the fire.
- In a separate pan prepare a tiny scrabbled egg portion. Add to the rice.
- Add the fish sauce, lime and spring onion.
- It is ready enjoy 🙂
Almost vegetarian khao pad with cabbage, carrots, egg, green and red onions, cucumber and fish sauce. Great Greek beer to accompany with ODYSSEY white